let's give a dreamscape farewell to a lovely little lady who passed recently!

X HC MOM X

So, some of you may know, my daughter (Kaylie aka x sinful x) passed away a few days ago, well i'm finally doing her farewell from dreamscape permanently, i just wanted to fill the people in on what had happened, she did have cancer and everyone who was amazing to her, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, it meant so much to me.. R.I.P my lovely little one..  

I'm very sorry to hear that Kelly. As I don't have kids I truly don't know how it feels like to lose someone that important. A mother has lost a daughter/niece and Dreamscape has lost a member of its family. 
You both found this game together and it breaks my heart to hear she has passed away. I don't think I've ever met her or maybe I've briefly talked with her, but I bet she was a kind soul. 
If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you. I might not be good at conversations, but I'm a great listener. 
My most sincere condolences.

Sorry for your loss.

I didnt get to meet your daughter in game but im sure she was a great person just like her momma.
Its really hard when you loose someone you love.
If you ever need to chat, my pm is always open.

xo                            *hugs*

So Sorry for your loss on behalf of the dreamscape community. She will be missed and not forgotten. All the memories we shared with Kaylie will not be forgotten. Our beloved friend will be in our hearts forever.