Dreamers Monthly - May 4th, 2018

Guru

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff PromotionsMonthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Feeds or @Guru

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Feeds or @Guru

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

Mm0yETf.png Discord

CRyeMGL.gif

This month we have a lot of promotions to talk about:

Showing extreme loyalty, hard work, and dedication to the server, @DRAX has become our newest 9aEeedt.gifCo-Owner. We thank you for all your hard work, and we can't wait to see where you go from here.

Showing a mass interest in the Gambling side of Dreamscape and being a great leader, @Lil Bowwow has earned himself the ouQeCCH.gif Gambling Manager rank. We can't wait to see what new ideas you can bring.

Congratulations to @Bellatrix who earned herself the T2gZbYt.gif Forum Administrator rank. Can't wait to see what you can bring to our forums.

Working his way all the way up to jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator is @MarkDS. Very great work, and who knows? Maybe one of our next manager?

Big shoutout to @hc bob in earning fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator. Keep on working and you might get Admin some day.

With the absence of @Feeds@Guru decides to take over and run the Dreamers Monthly and become the JTZp8Pf.pngNews Team Manager. Congratulations, we can't wait to see what you can bring to the News.

Through hard work in the Help clan chat and yell chat, @Michigan has earned himself theSriVdUY.gifHelper rank. Congrats and don't stop helping.

We would like to give a big shout out to 5 of our newest 77HvcZx.pngTrusted Host@Michigan@evak,  @Guru@Iron Barrage and @mg new mg 2.0.
Thank you for all you guys do in keeping the gambling side of Dreamscape safe.

8kTsJcl.gif

@Hardcorified introduced himself to the forums!

@hc bob one of our latest helpers re-introduced himself

We welcome @Dambrose11 to Dreamscape!

@Focus On You~ Nate is back to RSPS lifestyle!

@MonoBeast an epic GFX Artist and Youtuber is welcomed to Dreamscape!

@Jackahz is fresh to the server! Welcome! 

@amordin has been playing a while, we welcome him to the forums!

@Sir-sunwelll is welcomed to Dreamscape!

@Konor has a mysteriously old forums account! We welcome him!

@halfway dying is welcomed to the DSGANG!

@AsleepDemon is welcomed back to DS!

9eOALgO.gif

This month we say 'ta ta old sport' to an old developer and notorious gambler @Tyrant!

We were very sad to see @BevilM take a break from Dreamscape, we hope to see him soon and wish him well!

@xzemoz itsonlya left Dreamscape.

nv9BiQY.gif

Is Stuart really Didyscape in a wig?

Are we getting new content for Ironman?

Has Playerown90 been experimenting with some unsavoury custom animations?

Only time will tell...

EyB1wX4.gif

Interview with @Guru

1. How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?

It was a couple years ago, where my friend played this Runescape Private Server called "Dreamscape" . He introduced me to this cause he said it was a fully custom Runescape server. It sounded very interesting to me, and that's how I started. When I first played it, I found it very hard to play around, since I wasn't really a Private Server kind of guy. Luckily I made a lot of friends just the first month, this is where Stan mostly comes in my story. Stan helped me out on the server together with a couple other OG's, and that kept me playing. And that's where I'm at right now.

2. Why did you decide to apply for trusted host, and are you planning to go any further?

I actually decided to apply for Trusted Host because of the lack of Trusted Hosts in specific times, where - I think - I could make a change in. Also because players thought I was a very trustable player. And basically asked me why I'm not a Trusted Host, and actually suggested me in to applying to be one. I actually am hoping to go for Legacy Host one day. And not further than that. I think my job as a real Staff member is over.

3. You have been playing for quite a while now. What has kept you motivated to keep putting in these hours?

Simple, it's the community. This has always been my answer to these kind of questions. This server's community is.. is special in a way no other server or game actually has. Simple: I LOVE IT!

4. If you could be the owner for a day and make ANY change, what would it be and why?

It's probably a change to the current loots and boxes. Such as the chest #1, regular mystery box and the invictus box. I don't think they're too rewarding as they should be.

5. What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why?

I have multiple favorite moments. The time I hosted a huge fashionscape event with a couple of players, it was fun and we had so many players. I was the judge ohmylordd. Also when I got promoted to Ingame-Administrator.. Also when I got Trusted Host. Hmmmmmmm. That's all folks!

6. If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

Nothing really special, maybe Legacy Host so there's more management in the dicezone. There's still players who are standing/afking on flowers or bothering the players.

7. If you could add ANYTHING be it items or minigames or custom bosses in to the game, what would it be and why?

YES, I would add a lot of my own suggestions. Such as a Chest #2. A new treasure chest with various of items which are really going to reward the PVM players. Too bad the immortal stone fragments event is over, I wanted to add in a new armour set for the players who tried to get it, but actually failed.

8. If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and why?

I wanna be super fast, like sonic and the flash ya know? It's awesome cause if you go fast enough, you can't be seen!

9. Do you have any goals you want to achieve?

So far just going for Legacy Host. Getting an electronic katana from OG Dragon for once. And the full link set from the Arcade minigame.

10. Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Shoutout to @Carter Starr@Lil Bowwow for being my homies, and @Iron Barrage for being my hoe.
#DSGANG

Interview with @Kyle9248

1. How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?

I found out about dreamscape about a month ago. i was wandering around on the internet bored as hell and didn't know what to do. I decided to see if there are any interesting rsps servers out there since i haven't played rsps for like 2 year. After finding dreamscape I was amazed at how respectful and nice staff and player where. If I ever had any issues with anything there was always a staff member there to help. personally, i dint have the best of experience in the past regarding previous servers but this server wow I'm speechless.

2. What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Super Donator? Why?

As a super donor of Dreamscape, there are many features I enjoy but I would have to say the command ::bank. personally, I use it so much and its probably one of the most useful commands in-game. the reason why I love this command its the quick access to everything I have without the need to teleport to a bank.

3. You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

The players, if the community wasn't as nice as they are I wouldn't be here. Even thought i can't seem to past 5q cash I still come to talk with the people u won't find me on the server without being on discord socializing with others.

4. What do you think about the DS community?

The DS comunity is amazing, anywhere from geting support from the staff or the players. Someone is always there to help. I honestly don't know what else to say but I love Dreamscape.

5. What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why?

My favorite moment on Dreamscape would have to be when I lost my bank, oh wait that's every day.

6. If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

I would have to say helper. I love helping others who are in need and am always there to lend a hand. I always think that some 1 must begin at the bottom and make there way up.

7. If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Canada Cape that Amonn has and won't share I reallllly want one so bad. Other than that idk.

8. Do you have any goals you want to achieve?

currently do have some goals. I would love to be able to reach a crystal set and khiones staff it looks epic.

9. If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and why?

Read peoples mind and not suck at dicing haha. Would love to actually make some money lol.

10. Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Shoutout to ma boi Mike and Amonn much respect for these guys. thanks again for this if there's anything I can do let me know I'll probably be in the dice zone losing money.

Interview with @Michigan

I googled best runescape private server and found Dreamscape on a couple lists. As soon as I got on the community was super helpful and found it very fun.

2. What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Helper? Why?

I like being helper because there is never a dull moment. I am constantly chatting with people and answering questions. As much as I help others, I learn something new everyday as well.

3. You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS? 

The community. I love the events and hanging out with others on Discord. I look forward to getting on everyday to hangoutand chat with others.

4. What do you think about the DS community?

The community is amazing. From the start I had people helping me all the time. That is the reason I was motivated to become a Helper. So I could give back and do what I could to repay the community.

5. What is your favourite moment on Dreamscape? and why?

My favorite moment on Dreamscape was very short lived. I was destroying Bowwow at fp for about 10 minutes.. I was up over a quint. Ended up losing it all but for 10 minutes I was happy. I will be back someday to clean him.

6. If you could choose one position for the day what rank would that be? and why? 

I would chose Owner. Go big or go home. I would walk around like I own the place.

7. If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be and why?

I would add a shark pet with fricken laser beams attached to its head.

*Editor note: Sick, make this a thing. - Mark*

8. Do you have any goals you want to achieve? 

My goal is now is to do the best I can as helper and one day become admin.

9. would you rather be immortal or super strong and fast? and why?

Super strong and fast for sure. Then I could impress the ladies.

Thanks for the interview and shoutout to all the entire DSGANG. Keep it executive.

X5DRdwd.gif

@Audacious set out some youtube goals!

@Lil Bowwow is keeping his goals fresh! We wish him all the best!

@TigerZ has set out some GFX goals!

78f11363e4dcc3f8b9455b19bd130423.png

And a HUGE congratulations to Hc Zoot for finally winning the Immortal Stone Event and getting his hands on the juicy $1000 USD prize.

I bet the grind was real! Can't wait to hear what you spend your money on ;)

LCMCBJn.gif

This or that with @TorvestaRs

Cookies or Cake?
Cookies

Morning or Evening?
Evening

Computer or Console?
Computer

Library or Museum?
Museum

Book or Movie?
Movie

Rain or Snow?
Snow

Boat or Plane?
Boat

This or that with @Bellatrix

Painting or Drawing?
Neither cause I'm an unartistic person

Google Chrome or Internet Explorer?
I'm a chrome gal

Lions or Bears?
Bears, oh my

Day or Night?
I'm a vamp, night

Witches or Wizards?
I'm, I'm a what.... a wizard

McDonald's or Burger King?
Both are a sin, Taco Bell. But, Burger King for unsweet tea

Bagels or Toast?
Bagels hands down, everything with cream cheese

aKxrJYg.gif

Some of the items achieved by our GANG

b44dff2f75e0430dad0aa91cca102c08.png

54c64031e9b97e8dfbb99deff9e5317b.png

09a691ba4f23fd0620ac650dcfbf2748.png

66586dcefb92e330d61b5572274df06a.png

a507901a727ec8f31ee28bbcedcedbed.png

ff4052f19e0413e202e763cf1b18c4fe.png

3c427ae3a2d336bf8b9109a11d293792.png

aac1b34250d06a7e9dea392fbe15192c.png

e9b513980a08d0dd7b2f39b74257e66c.png

d721ec2ba725bfee2fe3b94760fe3cca.png

6cc7c00e8ade804abdbcdd908b1d03af.png

17b7dc283ae4860acbfb35b0c013617f.png

9844c01939767514f381fa8579388a8d.png

67f9e212b3e2ec9f65c7d95840b5bae2.png

bbe27bd6ca747c712cacc9889eea09ba.png

bd003f0ecba4d6bb2505ccf49032dfab.png

9f45b3899e754ced1febd2e4e578ec23.png

02d52987ffde6b950338e286d214dbaa.png

bfb375f7cfa74322e2f0a6cb4e65928d.png

19c3064caf929cddc737b87f1cd39b21.png

39411ed98f4dc984df36b3eb227ff103.png

dc01dbabded38eb4f8279d600c2ce743.png

67f4a5504693b92f355203c0ef8ccd81.png

2e58ac070daf48f15e90114965863275.png

8172f5a015d5e1b228e45f71945872dc.png

7f3f464a1042ce6287ffeb9b55c3e380.png

16856d19fc3f391c094cee8430060e48.png

78843d823f7304ce64139f8ec8de4bd2.png

e7edc0de5ae814dab24b965e6c9c42e8.png

9505d0ecb44d522580961f093461f411.png

[!] Best loot this month [!]

a13b7fcec7ae33ac6f9fba650dca402e.png

83b9c93fd06f1c785097cbe25ba6bbf3.png

3de985a766d32a21175132883f5e4308.png

16efcc34c0d2d7346fa64f82d372060f.png

375ac683adf61775c0eae0e0287860f6.png

2f945b57aae1b39b3d708a215c24a142.png

69QcWDc.gif

This month’s picture is @MonoBeast‘s GFX work!

Make sure to check out his GFX shop here.

y6TEt80.png

TJa15pa.gif

This month’s video is @Jordan RSPS's Rare Scratch Card opening video!

T6Nvx0x.gif

What’s the current trend in your country?

13ehXoX.gif

I'm as light as a feather but the strongest of people can't hold me for over a minute.
What am I?

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

Manager & Chief Editor @Feeds

Manager & Chief Editor - @Guru

Editor - @DRAX

Editor - @Xiare

Grammar Editor - @Bman

Reporter - @Road 2 Swag

•  
  •  

34 minutes ago, Guru said:

What’s the current trend in your country?

Counting seconds until World Cup starts (Before any 7x1 Jokes we still are the only 5 time champions ) 

Great Edition of the monthly Dreamers, maybe this will be the month I will have a loot pic on the next edition? Dunno that would require me to actually get a drop.

Since I was away for a while I missed these farewells and some one them I will miss in game. But hope they all have a great Life and maybe our paths will meet again in the future. 

2 hours ago, Guru said:

13ehXoX.gif

I'm as light as a feather but the strongest of people can't hold me for over a minute.
What am I?

I shall take my chances and say... Breath

Great edition once again guys ! Keep it up :D

Really love this stuff. Thanks for posting and now onto the quizzes
Current trend:

I'm not sure, but I think it's gaming schools and fortnite dances lol 

Riddle:

I was going to go with "Breath", but a lot of people can hold their breath for longer than 1 minutes so I don't know. Guess we'll find out someday.

Very nice Paper homies, worked hard on it to that's something i like to see. It's nice when you see a team of members that know what they're doing, and do that job right. You guy's from what i see have done this time and time again and i'll say it couldn't look better ;) I enjoyed reading it, also anything i could've missed was here. 

Thank you for having my Gfx as picture of the month! Means alot :) I'm glad you guy's liked it. There will be more to come as well.

Just some suggestions, Why not have or add these to the paper?:

"Most epic dice battles" ( Could show off some crazy dicing between 2 players )  This could also include Flower Pot or "FP"

----I suggest this because I see pretty much everything else covered except gambling, Which is something Dreamscape is well known for yes? Would be nice to add it in the paper.

Also as a suggestion, maybe add some honorable mentions for "VOTM," and "POTW" It would be a good idea to show off not only the video of the month but maybe 1-2 other video's as "Honorable Mentions"

Maybe add a "Donator of the month" not as an event but more of a honorable title with in the newspaper. To give them a little something back with honoring them in the paper. 

-----( Could even be top 3 or top 10 just an idea )

All around i can't complain as i said above I love it Gee's y'all have done great :)  Can't wait till next month's paper!

• Guru unfeatured this topic
  • Guru unpinned this topic
  • Feeds locked this topic