Dreamers Monthly - February 4th, 2018

Feeds

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Feeds

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Feeds

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

Mm0yETf.png Discord

CRyeMGL.gif

@Searwen, with her dedication and loyalty to the forums, has earned herself - ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator.

@Flae, who has been really helpful, in-game and out of the game earned himself - SriVdUY.gif Helper and rFVX1ME.png Wiki Editor.

@mboxie, a Trusted Host in the past, has been working really hard trying to help out in dicezone. For his hard work and loyalty, he earned himself - 77HvcZx.png Trusted Host.

@Road 2 Swag, another really nice guy and helpful in the dicezone, not to mention really helpful on the wiki, has earned himself - 77HvcZx.png Trusted Host and rFVX1ME.png Wiki Editor.

8kTsJcl.gif

Welcome @Evafre to dreamscape!

We warmly welcome @YOda Is here to dreamscape!

Welcome, @Hey Hey Hey!

@IN HARMS WAY may be returning too!

@Matsumi is checking out the community!

We welcome @Bellatrix to Dreamscape!

Another Aussie @Snowtigerjr has joined DS!

@Suffer returns to Dreamscape!

@Haxell, a new hardcore has joined Dreamscape

@Death Slayer is here to slay Dreamscape!

We welcome @kKaranes to dreamscape!

Uh Oh! @Kitler has joined Dreamscape!

We welcome @Vixen!

A very warm welcome to @Gums!

9eOALgO.gif 

This month we had to say a sad farewell to moderator @Masks

@Iron Barrage our donation manager also resigned.

@Epok has also left this month.

nv9BiQY.gif

Is T2gZbYt.gif Bman getting Media Manager?

Is UUiFnP8.gif Drax getting Donation Manager?

EyB1wX4.gif

Interview with @Feeds UUiFnP8.gif Global Administrator

How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?

Well, I quit the RSPS scene back in 2013 and was focusing on life and college until 2017 January. I thought of getting back into rsps, so I went in search of a good server, tried many until I found Dreamscape on Runelocus, that was the moment of truth! I tried it out and honestly, I freaking enjoyed it since DS had many cosmetic items which indeed gained my attention towards the server :)

What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Global Admin? Why?

What can I say? Helping players, taking care of the community, taking care of my baby forums is something I love the most. I can't really elaborate the question "why" to be honest, the community know about me and that answers the question.

You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

Uhmm, yeah! To be frank, The community and my staff team keeps me motivated always, without community there wouldn't be staff, without staff you wouldn't see me :)

What do you think about the DS community?

C'mon! Why is that a question? They are amazing like I mentioned above, with them we ain't nothing. Thanks a lot for the love and commitment shown towards us DSGANG!!

What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why?

Of course, it was getting the Global Admin position! with my stupid language skills, this is something really huge and will always be one of my favorite moments.
P.s shoutout to @Zodiac and @Potentials for motivating me <3 

If you could choose one position for the day what rank would that be? Why?

Undoubtedly it would be Server Manager! This is the position I have been working hard since the day 1 when I started as a helper and I'm pretty sure one day you will see feeds' getting it :) Its always great to take care of the community completely, working on their needs, working on the development too.

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Already added "Feeds' Wrath"!

Since the day I started, I always wanted my own item, and thankfully I have to manage to get my custom cape, really helps me look unique when with the community :) 

Do you have any goals you want to achieve? (I will link this one to your goals page, but maybe just give a brief overview)

As previously stated, one of my main goals is getting server manager, that has always been my dream.

Would you rather be immortal or super strong and fast? Why?

I would choose super strong & fast so that I can shift my house all alone! haha, it really helps you to travel anywhere, wherever or whatever you wanted to do.

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

I would like to say a big shout out to the staff team on the effort & hardworking they have been doing is great and undoubtedly the DEV team, without them we would be able to get the updates and stuff like that. Really appreciate the support
Keep up the great work #DSGANG!!

with @Lil Bowwow77HvcZx.png

How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?
One day I was browsing through youtube, and I saw the Dreamscape ads. Because I used to play Runescape back in 2003 I decided to give the server a try. Spending few days in Dreamscape I instantly fell in love with the server. I have never been to a server that was more welcoming to new players. Ever since then, I am part of the Dreamers.

What do you like to do the most in DreamScape as Trusted Host? And why?

Being part of the Trusted Host is one of the most rewarding experiences that I have had in this game. Being able to help other players and give advice to new players about gambling. After getting a simple "Thank-you" from other players is best rewarding experience as Trusted Host. 

So you've been while a part of Dreamscape, what kept you motivated to stay with Dreamscape?
My motivation always comes from the other players, Being involved both forums, in-game and discord is what keeps me coming back to the game. 

What do you think about Dreamscape's community?
I can truly say that DS Community is the best community you can get involved compared to other servers. Staff in this game is active and willing to go above and beyond to help others out. 

What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? And why?

My favorite moment in Dreamscape is when I got accepted to become one of the trusted hosts. It wasn't about how much money I had in my bank but that staff/players that saw potential in me to become part of the team.

If you could choose one position for one day what rank would it be? And why?

I would choose Gambling manager so that I can tell Emperor Nick what to do. Tell him to get on tiny chat so that I can stare at his cute cheeks.

If you could add one item to Dreamscape what would it be? and why?

I would like to add a price feature in the trade chat which shows the price of the items overall. So players can see how much they're actually betting against other players. For example, if soul flare is worth 500t and put it in the trade, it shows the actual amount of the items. 

Do you have any goals you want to achieve? Which one?
My goals are to become one of the well-respected legacy hosts. I will continue to be active and continue to help out other players which can gain a respect from everyone. 

What if you could choose between, being immortal or super strong & fast? And why?

Strong and fast, being immortal can have a downside, especially when you have a family, whats life without sharing your life experience with your loved ones. 

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?
I would like to give a shoutout to all the Dreamers who have contributed to keeping the server alive. From voting to donating, it really shows how much you guy's like the server and appreciates what the developers and owner do for the server. So from bottom of my heart, thank you for keeping the server alive.

X5DRdwd.gif

Dreamscape veteran @Ajackman is back with a vengeance! He's been working hard on achieving some of his long-term goals!

@HC KilliK has been working hard since joining Dreamscape and is already smashing some of his goals!

@AsleepDemon Lucked out when he received a drop from shadow kings on his 3rd kill!

Dreamscape's favorite weeb @Road 2 Swag has been working hard to achieve bank on his ironman!

LCMCBJn.gif

This or that with @Yvez

Swim in a Pool or Sea?
Sea.

Sweet or Salty?
Sweet.

Phone call or Text?
Phone call.

Fruits or Vegetables?
Fruits.

Detailed or Abstract?
Detailed.

TV Shows or Movies?
TV Shows.

Weird or Crazy?
Weird.

This or that with @xzemoz itsonlya

PVM or Gambling?
Gambling.

Car or Truck?
Car.

Tacos or Burgers?
Burgers.

Pasta or Pizza?
Pizza.

Shower or Tub?
Tub.

Winter or Summer?
Summer.

Comedy or Drama?
Comedy.

aKxrJYg.gif

Some of the items achieved by our GANG

Jp8T2mu2S2mXR5JrjNw7vw.png

iitnuCs9TBys4oIZMi3Plg.png

nVPXV9pERH2vRGqHrAzA5Q.png

Le2l9HnOQiCeR_C4pgTLgA.png

4HAXkejGTL6hMtYcKGkIEw.png

HTZsJ0XlT-akhUv6t8vfTw.png

zH9lC86dTbqsqtZRTgN2EA.png

52421a930ac50efe8728cfa3e440d7a1.png

4b76226a04caaea4158c036a410d9fcb.png

kS1TSWfpSVSigM-0wPNKNQ.png

fEyBCI5ySouAtCBSWqL7Cw.png

VaIJ4G__TYKdSpiccJoA7A.png

qVy7iW9zRFibTBHWazIPcQ.png

MKTe4_VbQz62n-yYCsBndg.png

zCM9y8IfT7_gOjb2-IofGA.png

z3m6hmCYROmTDx91_kPsAQ.png

IvBGLHWsTgCOi_go_cqwXA.png

a9jn5WlcRiuB_4gt_Zq2gg.png

N9TJKvkvTcekT0WCFaWA9Q.png

qVx3TT0gSCaTQEDFeh_-yg.png

[!] Best loot this month [!]

a5b8a6a955f1c5d19245d20ae2b4e7f7.png

Small but rare!

VtQnJw50QO6e8FViB-dsxw.png

Also, a couple of Electronic katana's this January!
LfYPftduTwacZuumSH3eTg.png

262709203753a6539c6db88ad6174039.png

bfb0e43847f6d92468a7376c1f2b877b.png

69QcWDc.gif

This Months POTM winner is @E_M_C

iwgj5db.png?1

TJa15pa.gif

This month's VOTM is from @Emperor Nick

T6Nvx0x.gif

What has been your favorite update in 2018 so far?

13ehXoX.gif

Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

Manager & Chief Editor - @Feeds

Chief Editor - @Guru

Editor - @Hc Drax

Editor - @Xiare

Grammar Editor - @Bman

• Feeds featured and pinned this topic

Oh, I totally forgot about this thing, since is only the second time I see it.
Awesome work so fun to be able to catch anything you might have missed.

About my Goal thread, gonna update tomorrow. Cus I got my gmg today so I'm just 1 step away from my first Bank goal (10q worth of itens).

Great work Feeds. 

Oh I love this!  Nice way to keep everyone together with all thats been going on!  Im so glad I joined this server.  Ive met some amazingly fun down to earth people so far with a lot more to meet as well. This has to be one of the best functioning staff teams I have come across on any server that I have played, you all deserve so much credit!  Keep up the great work you guys! 

• Feeds unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic