Unfriendly - Plantation Application

In-Game Name: Unfriendly

Real Name/Nickname: Josiah

In-game play time (Picture): ingametime.PNG.293c3a14b9463be276a72392358f0db4.PNG

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Boss logs (Picture):image.png.3804a32746b54bc193e02dc3402f4dd0.png

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

Because although I've only been in this server a short while, I've met so many people who end up a member of plantation. I used to lead clans in games like RS3, TERA, Destiny, COD etc. and I believe as a former leader of organizations, I would be smart in what I do to both better my character in game, and to better the plantation. I didn't know there were clans per se in this server until I heard about Plantation through my friend Junogrey. I think it will be fun engaging with other members, and I'm sure the CC is bumpin'. :)

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)):

Yes, and Rule #6 doesn't exist.

That you for your application! I'm sure you have met our requirements for 7 days play time for a member. Although I would love a new full screenshot of your boss logs as that one is scrolled down a bit. And thanks to junogrey for referring you. I will be accepting your application today out of good faith but also because you seem to know how to handle yourself. and agree with everything.

//Accepted

• Yvez locked this topic