Jota's Plantation Application.

Jota

In-Game Name: 

Jota

Real Name/Nickname: 

Tay Jian Ker / Jota

In-game play time (Picture): 

8ef7b6d354355ba5c53af16ca2e54632.png

17 Years 12 months 22 days 

Time Zone:

GMT +8

Boss logs (Picture):

9cd9fb83bfa62ce04c40d51c57c4a330.png

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

It's because I like the club so much that their system/service goes really well and I like to pvm sometime too :) But mostly I know that I'm in ::dicezone but still I'd go ::ownercape / ::ownercapetwo to pvm and yolo my drop rates on bosses and I really likes to help people out. ;)

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)):

I accept the Tos and there's no Rule #6 on Tos.

Joining this club because i feel that i can maybe do something and help out the club or probably when i need to loan emp set/coll neck/row (i) when i dont have one for pvm :D needa drop rates tho :D Don't mind me take me as an invisible members hehehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Yvez locked this topic