Forum Event ♥

VIwCT2c.png

Hello everyone,
[member=Searwen] here, finally home and back ingame!

To celebrate the fact that I arrived home today, I will host an event ingame, Saturday the 17th.
The time for this event will be completly random, and will be announced via the Forum's Shoutbox!

Also, in commoration of me being Forum's Staff for a year now, an additional event will be hosted, via the forums!

As of today, one year ago, our dear [member=Bench Press], granted me the chance to work as a ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator and I'm very proud to still be a part of our beloved Forum's team, today ♥ 

GmUM7YZ.png

To participate in this event, you will need atleast 10 forum posts.
Aswell as fill in the following format:

-Ingame name: 
- Where were you and what were you doing, on December 14th, 2015?
- Pick a number between 1-10000 : 

tjQ5vm0.png

What would an event be, without prizes?!

First Prize: 

340dfc2fe1f44fb9ad7fe541c0b11637.png
a SpaceJam!

Second Prize: 

1626e26afce445679421979797536fba.png
a Santahat set, consisting of the following items: Rainbow SantahatBlack SantahatWhite Santahat Lava Santahat!

Third Prize:
5039d632e61a443591ca5a59cd62ad75.png
an Icy Set, consisting of the following items: IcKiteshield, Icy Whip, Icy Santahaand Icy Boots!

There wil also be a mystery prize, but that will be a mystery untill the winners are announced.
I wish all participants good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor
♥ 

-Ingame name: Wasabii
- Where were you and what were you doing, on December 14th, 2015? So I totally read 2016 and answered accordingly, whoops :huh: 

I was probably working, or chilling with friends. Memory doesn't go back that far, that easily lol.  

- Pick a number between 1-10000 : 4220 (use to be and old phone number I had, loved that it resembled 420)

-Ingame name: iron bman (if ironmen cant join, bman00100)
- Where were you and what were you doing, on December 14th, 2015? Well, was at school for most of the day, then came home to study for my exams tommorow, and decided to play dreamscape.
- Pick a number between 1-10000 : 6978

-Ingame name: Tddsis or Bygekoz
- Where were you and what were you doing, on December 14th, 2015? May have been playing this server at that time, and probably was doing some sort of graphics. I was  at home living with my parents then and going to school.
- Pick a number between 1-10000 : 2

-Ingame name:  Sk1llrs r us
- Where were you and what were you doing, on December 14th, 2015? victoria packing for queensland for schoolies
- Pick a number between 1-10000  8535

May the force be with me!

First of all, welcome back!! Haven't ever really met you, but you took my place on the forums and in game and you're doing an amazing job at it. Trust me I do not say that when I don't mean it. Hope to meet you in teamspeak soon!

- Ingame name: RedDiamondTV
- Where were you and what were you doing, on December 14th, 2015? At school where I left 4 months later and afterwards at work
- Pick a number between 1-10000 : 2581

I probably won't be there for the event this Saturday, since I'll be in Amsterdam for my acting lessons, but I'm sure it'll be a great event!

Keep Dreamin'!
RedDiamondTV

-Ingame name: Crixuz
- Where were you and what were you doing, on December 14th, 2015? I was with my Ex-Girlfriend back then :).
- Pick a number between 1-10000 :  8722

Goodluck to everyone, and thanks alot to Searwen for hosting this amazing Event, also its great to see you being back ! :)