Oh Come My Way :3

Okamaway

Greetings dreamers, figured id do an introduction. Few things to know about me is im 24, all i do is work and play dreamscape now ;) some of my interests are watching movies, playing video games, drawing, watching anime, reading manga. Don't take my name seriously, im no cross dresser ;) im a very laid back person, and i love to help people. if you ever wanna talk throw a pm my way :3

Welcome to Dreamscape man! I hope to see you in-game quite a bit and to see what you accomplish on your journey! Maybe even come join us on teamspeak it is always fun to have a chat with a new fellow so jump right in on the excitement, the laughs, the memories!

Kindest regards,
Detoxify

Hello Okama,

Welcome to Dreamscape and it's forums.
I am glad to see you're already enjoying our dear server (: and I'm also glad to see a new face around the forums!

If you ever find yourself in need of assistsance or help, feel free to PM any member of the staffteam, or ofcourse myself.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

On a sidenote, what kind of anime do you like? :)

Welcome to the forums and dreamscape. I haven't seen you much on ts, but that's probably because of time zones. I would really be interested in seeing some of your drawings, I used to draw quite a bit, but don't have much time for it.

Either way if you are interested in graphics design or ever need any help or have questions pm me or anyone else from gfx team/staff team.