For the time being....

Hc Ajack

As many of you may know my computer has broke and due to that I can only really get on the forums.
Now there has been a new issue that has come to my attention. I will keep what it is a secret and might only tell a select few people. My time on forums will now dewindle down, and due to this I would ask that someone on the news team take over my part until I am able to return and if this causes me to have to leave the news team then so be it. I hope I can deal with this issue before it is to late...
Hope to talk to everyone when I can!

-Ajackman

Hopefully whatever this issue is, it is sorted out. Hopefully we'll see you back soon!

dang mate :( Hopefully, you resolve your issues soon! Just remember your DS family is here for you!

Both of you are always so kind...as much as I wish for this issue to be resolved quickly it is an issue that must take its time and must be gone if I am going to be able to truly return.. I will miss the DS community as it is almost a second family to me..

dont worry about your section my man, chin up and take the issues out before you come back to us, we love you and know that ill always be available for a chat!

#FireEmblemBrothers

with the kindest regards,
[member=dainish]

Real life comes always first, i hope its nothing bad that happened to you. Wish you the best of luck to sort everything out and come back as happy as you were before. Just take all the time you need and focus now to deal with your IRL now.

Good luck !

Thank you both...and Dainish you have brightened my spirit a bit. Until I return #FireEmblemBrother...