Bench Press

MOTM October? Leave your vote!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM OCTOBER VOTING

• Detoxify
    • Thatfriend
    • Phoenix

N8ZgRxI.png?1

My excuses for being late with this once again.

I know it might be a little frustrating but i've also got my life things.

Since a couple days i've been working 10 hour shifts and those are long.

So that's most likely the reason why i'm a bit more in-active the following days.

But nonetheless i'm trying to keep it up with Dreamscape!

So, the member of the month voting thread.

We're going to give the community, the FINAL VOTE!

We as a staff team chose 3 members which we though were,

- Most active

- Most Friendly

- Most Helpfull & other skills.

So the 3 members who are contestants for the title:
Member of the Month 'October'

Are...

1. [member=detoxify v2]

2. [member=thatfriend]

3. [member=phoenix]

PS: This thread will close in 24 hours.

So you've to be fast with voting, it only takes you 30 seconds!

Goodluck to all contestants,

All though Detoxify happens to be a really great friend of mine i do see the awesome donations and support you do for the server and much appreciated. Thatfriend your a very active member and awesome streamer wish u to continue with them. Phoenix ultimately my Vote goes out to you man your extremely active in game and on ts you've shown dedication to the server through long times and still continue to make the most dope of vids of DS youtubers. Therefore my Vote goes for Phoenix

I have to say i like all of these people, they are all great members of this community, however since i can only choose one of them i will be choosing to vote for [member=phoenix] his been doing great in=game and his very active in ts, also he has recently joined the news team in order to help us out, in which i am very thankful for. So [member=phoenix] has my vote.

with the kindest regards,

[member=dainish]

I dont want anyone to feel bad about my decision because the everyone of you are very very good friends of mine and I think this decision is very hard to make. But my vote goes for [member=phoenix], he is extremely dedicated youtuber, he is always willing to help anyone who's interested of being youtuber. He has been extremely active in past few weeks and he is doing alot for dreamscape.

I truly hope you guys dont feel bad about my decision, it was extremely hard to make because all of you are my good buddies!

Hard decision on my part both ThatFriend and Phoenix are really good friends but ultimatly Phoenix wins my vote due to the fact that while they are both my friends I've known Phoenix some time longer. Sorry ThatFriend...

(dont know if this counts as a reason..but its the only real reason Phoenix wins my vote)