NEW DreamScape 317 UPDATE - automated dicing system

Zeven

Im not too hyped about the automated dicing because it kind of ruins the point of Trusted Dicers, However flower game is something I've long awaited!

I see the benefit of having a automated 100% scam proof dicing but it takes away the stimulation and interaction you have when rolling your own dice. I'd love to see something added. :)

Edit: You should add in that sponsers can do Hot/Cold or Flower Game aswell.

Everyone was so hyped up about this system but when they start losing, they blame the system being rigged.

One thing players need to know that, Hosting BJ, The host usually has the upperhand.

This dicing system is solely on luck.

Currently ::dicezone community has dropped. I am disappointed in the amount of players blaming the system when they lose.

We probably need to do some minor adjustments.

Everyone was so hyped up about this system but when they start losing, they blame the system being rigged.

One thing players need to know that, Hosting BJ, The host usually has the upperhand.

This dicing system is solely on luck.

Currently ::dicezone community has dropped. I am disappointed in the amount of players blaming the system when they lose.

We probably need to do some minor adjustments.

From day 1 it always has been an issue with winning and losing.

Not only dicing but regarding real life problems too .

People are really easy when it comes to blaming others.

At this certain moment some Trusted Dicers are "quitting" and are blaming "the system" to it.

We all know how much work they have done for us and how much effort it took to get the rank.

However, it is selfish to blame a system that guarantees a 100% scam proof environment for players.

Yes we don't "need " Trusted Dicers for the DD's anymore, but we still need them for FLower Poker !

Now on a side note for those who aren't really aware of the importants of this update.

With the stats being looked trough, we have roughly around 4 - 9 players a day whom get banned for scamming.

Let's put that in a middle an say 6 players every 24 hours. ( 1 day )

That's around 180 players every month, who gets banned for scamming.

Not even talking about all those people quitting the game because they get scammed over and over and over again.

Yes we are aware that a lot of people are missing the actually "clicking on a dice bag" effect.

And yes we are also aware that a lot of you guys would murder someone just to get that Black Jack back.
Trust me, we are working on it.

For now, this new update should be a bless to all of you...even to the Trusted Dicers.

Because let's be honest, who doesn't want a scam proof world  ?

And guys, please be realistic...

Stop blaming the system for the luck your opponent had which made him win your bank.

Thank you for reading !

From day 1 it always has been an issue with winning and losing.

Not only dicing but regarding real life problems too .

People are really easy when it comes to blaming others.

At this certain moment some Trusted Dicers are "quitting" and are blaming "the system" to it.

We all know how much work they have done for us and how much effort it took to get the rank.

However, it is selfish to blame a system that guarantees a 100% scam proof environment for players.

Yes we don't "need " Trusted Dicers for the DD's anymore, but we still need them for FLower Poker !

Now on a side note for those who aren't really aware of the importants of this update.

With the stats being looked trough, we have roughly around 4 - 9 players a day whom get banned for scamming.

Let's put that in a middle an say 6 players every 24 hours. ( 1 day )

That's around 180 players every month, who gets banned for scamming.

Not even talking about all those people quitting the game because they get scammed over and over and over again.

Yes we are aware that a lot of people are missing the actually "clicking on a dice bag" effect.

And yes we are also aware that a lot of you guys would murder someone just to get that Black Jack back.
Trust me, we are working on it.

For now, this new update should be a bless to all of you...even to the Trusted Dicers.

Because let's be honest, who doesn't want a scam proof world  ?

And guys, please be realistic...

Stop blaming the system for the luck your opponent had which made him win your bank.

Thank you for reading !

Well written, may this be a reminder for everyone out there.