A new idea for a boss & weapon

Craven

I was in game, chatting with Brezel and I was just thinking.   We currently have the ice katana and AR as mid-tier/fast dps weapons but we do not have a magic one.  

We currently also have a boss that's rather useless (
Nomad).   He makes the perfect pre-existing boss for this.  I was thinking, what if you were to add The Staff Of The Dead? Give it ice katana speed/damage for now.  Nomad could be tweaked to not be a push over, kept instance based and you could say, add a requirement to enter and not just any requirement but a "letter/coin", that you have a rare chance at obtaining only while on a Slayer task.   Keeps working the Slayer skill fun and exciting.  Set an actual drop rate but not too insane, as you need a rare drop to even enter.

Why 
The Staff Of The Dead out of all items you might ask?  When you guys decide to give us Zulrah, you'll also be adding it's drops and what one certain item does it drop? The Magic Fang, which when added to the Staff Of the Dead, giving you Toxic Staff Of The dead and will keep people interested in the boss, because it would slightly increase it's DPS and up the items value.   You could also add Trident at a later date, set it in the range of SJ/SSJ/Golden AK for magic, once you add the Magic Fang to it and make it into a Trident Of The Swamp.  In turn you're keeping Zulrah relevant, because of the Magic Fang and whatever else you add to Zulrah.

​Let me know what you all think.  As a PVMer, a boss that takes that kind of effort to get to, plus the chance at a new magic weapon would very much excite me.

Very good idea, Craven. I've also noticed this too with no magic high dps weapons in game. I support this 100% 

There is always the Soulflare but it's above and beyond what I'm suggesting in terms of dps and it lacks speed, plus some variety would be a very good thing.  Just giving the Soulflare speed would be a ridiculous thing to do and bland.   I appreciate the support on this, I loved the idea the more and more as I ran it by a few individuals.

Well I wouldnt call it the staff of the dead, and it would also need a makeover because this is a custom server. So maybe it could be called Deceased staff of nomad? Idk. Just a thought

I don't know about changing it's name, not really my call.   Am torva, Am Pernix, ice Kat, AR and many, many other items aren't Dreamscape exclusive, (however, all wonderful items).  They could call it whatever though, would just like to see it added personally. ;)