DreamUpdate [Patch #18 - 8/5/2016]

DS Development Team

0XLOiMF.png

Dear DreamScape Community,

The last Update isn't been a week ago and we already have another one !

This Update contains the following : 

Skilling Clues

Obtain Clues by Skilling

Treasure Chest !!

This chest is dropped by any NPC in-game.  ( not instances of Iron mans )

The drop rate is proportional to the amount of HP / difficulty of the NPC you are fighting.

You open the Chest with Keys,  

These keys are easier to obtain but have to be made with key fragments ( 3 fragments makes one key )

These keys are also dropped by any NPC's with the same drop rate system as the Chests.

So just to be clear, the NPC's are dropping fragments and you have to combine these to make 1 key.

These chests are having some awesome rewards, the legendary reward is a Arcus Party Hat !

3uRU1kJ.gif

BUG fixes

ClueScrolls

Almost all bugged Clue’s are resolved!

Skilling

Objects that make you DC are now fixed

SkillTasks that didn't give XP will give you XP now.

Castle Wars

Bugs are fixed.

Overload 

They last longer now

First off I want to thank you for this amazing update. You guys have no idea what it means to me when overloads last longer. its super helpful when camping at magegrays. Castle wars bug fixes is also a huge deal to me and the other cw players ;) , we waited a long time for this <3.

This is amazing. This is going to to make pvming so enjoyable and as of right now, literally all the big boss npcs are full right now, it's crazy! :D

I can't believe that there is already another update! Thank you guys so much for all of the hard work you have put in behind the scenes. I can't wait until I can test out these treasure chests, they look amazing!