Stepping it down a little

Bench Press

Well, well, well. Where should i start explaining this topic title.. I don't want to make this thread too long cause then the message will become more sad. 

Lately i've been very busy in my real life, i'm having many things on my head such as: My education/girlfriend/hobbies/home situation and more. This is all very time consuming, and my position as Dreamscape staff manager also is time cosuming. I've came to the conclusion that i've got to step it down a little from my current position. It's not that i don't want to do it anymore or that i lost interest in the server. None of this is in the reasons.

I've been Staff Manager for over 6 months now and i've enjoyed every second of it, it's an amazing feeling to promote someone and to make his/her day! And see them growing in the server towards higher positions is even more beautiful. That's an aspect that makes the position so damn beautiful. 

With stepping down i'm telling y'all that i'll withdraw from the position: Staff Manager. But i won't be leaving Dreamscape, i will contribute towards the Media/Youtube part of Dreamscape, therefore i'll be picking up the Media Manager spot again where i'm gonna try to keep up with that as much as i'm able too. The media manager spot is less bigger then the Staff Manager spot and it's less weight on my shoulders if you get what i'm trying to say.

I'll be handing over my rank to someone who's very high in my respect "rankings". I've got a bunch of respect for this person, and i'm sure he'll wear this rank with much proud and respect. The person i'm talking about is [member=zeven] He's one of the most if not the most respected staff member in our community. and i'm sure he'll succeed at this position.

So, [member=zeven] will be taking over my rank for now, but i will be guiding him through this process and i will still be helping him with several aspects when it comes to promoting staff on a server. So i won't be gone from the "Staff Manager picture" yet. We're gonna do it together, [member=zeven] more then me but i'll still be the guide. So if you're having any questions regarding staff positions or something related to that subject, also mention me in the message or message me. Cause [member=zeven] and me are working together and we'll be working together even more after me making this decission.

This decission is one if not the hardest one i've made in a very long time. This rank has been my buddy for over a half year, a though half year for me where many things happened in my life. Dreamscape is the place i come online every day to relax to have fun to enjoy myself with my friends on teamspeak/in-game and on the forums. If you're on the server for a longer time you'll understand where i'm talking about because one thing that i use as my quote is, 'Dreamscape is more then a game'

I don't know how to ever mention people on threads like these cause if i would start with mentioning any names i can create a thread with over 1 million words haha!

But yes, i'm coming to an end of my thread and i won't be leaving Dreamscape at all, i'm only just stepping it down a little because i want to have my in real life situations on the #1 spot at this moment. Don't think that i won't comeback to this position ever again cause i'm sure it'll happen once but at this moment i just can't tell when it's gonna be.

For any questions after reading this thread or parts of it, you're always welcome to private message me anything.

Much and much love from me, [member=bench press]

Really sad to see you stepping down you're a great staff manager and your decisions are always so good! but life and stuff like that comes first, I'm glad to see you stay and become another position and not completely leave the server etc, but I hope you can get through all the problems and everything good luck buddy.

Not to forget hXWV3qp.gif Zeven you're getting so many promotions lately buddy best of luck and I know you'll be equally as good as bench, and You definitely are one of the most respected staff people beside bench as well in my eyes, good luck buddy.

It's unfortunate to see you step down from the Staff Manager position. I understand where you're coming from. Life can get a little hectic for sure and I wish you the best of luck with it! 

You're such an amazing person and I'm glad you're sticking around :) Thanks for everything you've done for us and good luck in everything.

Congratulations to [member=zeven] on his new responsibilities!

Bench, you've been doing an AMAZING job thus far, and a huge amount of respect from me to step it down a little when you know you don't have enough time to be Staff Manager.

You're an awesome guy, and I'm glad I've come to know you over the past few months! Keep up the awesome work you're doing my man!

[member='Bench Press'] it's so sad to see you stepping down, I completely understand though.

Real life situations come first.

We all thank you for the amazing job you have done for us as staff manager, you've got me to where I am today. 

I wish you luck with whatever path you chose to follow, but I do hope one day you return as staff manager.

Best of luck, Still love ya !

Aw... it's sad to see this, but this was definitely the right decision for you. You have already given plenty to DS, and i feel that you have earned a break from your position. I'd also like to congratulate our new head of staff, zeven , for achieving this rank! congratulations on that, bud.

Bench. Although I never realy got to know you that well I wish I could. You seem like the kind of guy that is always super nice and takes the out of bad situations.zeven will be a amazing staff Manger I know it. He is just like you in many ways haha. When I'm talking to him I feel like I'm talking to you. Whenever your on I would love to get to know you more. Good luck in life and love. It might be a bumpy road but it will smooth out .